Steel Construction is a process that consists of the building or assembling of infrastructure using Structural Steel Materials. The Process deals with the designing, planning, material procurement, fabrication and installation of steel structure construction, Steel provides several advantages over other building materials:
- Steel is a “green” product; it is structurally sound and manufactured to strict specifications and tolerances. It is also energy efficient. Any excess material is 100% recyclable.
- Steel does not warp, buckle, twist or bend, and is therefore easy to modify and offers design flexibility.
- Steel is also easy to install.
- Steel is cost effective and rarely fluctuates in price.
- Steel allows for improved quality of construction and less maintenance, while offering improved safety and resistance